What is Managed Support?
Managed IT Services is a Solution that is delivered by an IT Services Provider that combines flat-rate, unlimited IT Support for a Monthly fixed fee with a proactive monitoring of Workstations, Servers & Networks (Wired & Wireless) Infrastructures.
Why is Managed Support Important?
- It Aligns the Outcomes of the Organization.
An IT Provider is incentivized to do a very Good Job; they want to minimize problems for your Organization because they have KPIs directly linked to the efficiency of your IT.
- IT Experts give you peace of mind
You’re not an IT expert. Managed Service Providers take care of your IT so You can focus on running your Business.
- Proactive Support
Managed IT Systems offer Proactive Support. So instead of your IT Firm fixing problems, they will actually try to identify problems before they happen, keeping your Systems up and your problems down.
- Strategic IT Planning
Managed Services help you think ahead and give you advice on what you need to plan from an IT department. This links to Proactive Support and ensures that your IT Infrastructure and Software is upgraded and updated to minimize risks such as downtime, viruses, and crashes.
- Complete Outsourced IT
Managed Services give you Access to a complete IT Department. You don’t just get day~to~day IT support; You also get an IT Manager and a virtual Chief Information Officer ‘CIO’ so you can think strategically about how IT fits into your Organization.
Our Managed Services Include
- Fixed all inclusive cost based on number of devices means IT spending is easily budgeted.
- Unlimited IT Help-desk with Guaranteed quick response times.
- On~Site Support.
- All Server Maintenance
- 24x7x365 Monitoring of Critical Systems.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Proactive Solution where problems are identified and fixed before they occur.
- Fully Integrated Service Systems meaning jobs are auctioned and responded to faster, and within priority-based service levels.